Incubation Summit 2016 – Nurturing Talent for Growth
Incubators globally share a common goal to curate and catalyze successful ventures and in so doing contribute to the economic development of the region. At the same time, corporations are looking for the most efficient channels to approach and interact with the entrepreneurial community and startup scene, whereas Government Innovation Agencies continuously seek methods and tools to analyze the state of incubation within their network, region, sector and the world.
The first held Incubation Summit powered by UBI Global is our way to underline the commitment of all the actors of the ecosystem, help them share and discover the latest trends and insights from the ever-changing world of business incubation, and attain the highest possible level of understanding of the global best practices.
The Incubation Summit brings together an exclusive, pre-selected group of top performing university incubators and accelerators from across the globe to explore topics related to the entrepreneurial support through educational sessions, peer discussions, networking, collaborations and hands-on workshops. The attendees will be connected with their true global peers making and building lasting connections between practitioners who are facing similar opportunities and challenges.
The summit aims to:
- Inspire the global university incubation ecosystem to share current insights, to foresee future trends and challenges that will nurture talent for growth
- Create a practitioner’ community for top incubator and accelerators managers globally
- Support global peer networking and best-practice sharing
By invitation only for:
- Top performing incubators and accelerators from the UBI Global Impact100 Club
- Select governmental innovation agencies in growth focused countries and regions
- Leading innovation and entrepreneurship centred corporations